Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry for the lack of updates, quick catch up.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the time away, I've had a busy couple of weeks. Hopefully you're up to date on some of the biggest Brewers happenings including (but not limited to) Parra's demotion, Bush on the DL, Burns and McClung in the rotation, etc etc. I'll hit up a few other things real quick.

McGehee-
Wow, isn't he playing well? He's fielding, hitting for average with some pop, and doing an allround good job in different fielding spots and out of the two hole. Actually, he kind of makes me rethink what I saw the Brewers' infield like in a few years...

Picture this real quick. Gamel continues to progress at third, and stays there. Hardy's contract is almost up, with either a nonresigning or a trade that allows Escobar to play at short. McGehee is the perfect filler until Lawrie is ready at 2B, and I'd like to say Prince over at first but I doubt it... actually now that I look at it I don't see much depth at all at 1st for us, so maybe Gamel will just have to move over, Taylor Green has a good stick over at third too.

Minor League All-Star Futures Game.
Both Escobar (Venezuala) and Lawrie (Canada) will play for the World team at this years Futures game. Escobar played last year and walked in both plate appearences. It's real nice to see Lawrie, I hope this is an indicator of his play at 2B, we knew he was going to hit, but some people on seeing him play second were calling it a joke and saying he had no shot. I've heard Lawrie has progressed nicely though and hopefully this is some proof.


Allright, I'll finish up today by saying, wow Yo' pitched another great game last night hey? Let's hope that McClung can give us 5 strong tonight.

I'm cathing up, hope you're Brewing Up.

Take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment